Accent Care is looking for individuals who would like to become an integral part of an exceptional company.
Accent Care employs a diverse group of staff to meet the many cultural and ethnic needs in the community.
Accent Care offers above average wages. If you are a team player and are interested in working with a progressive company - we're looking for you.
Accent Care is an equal opportunity employer.
Following are the steps required to be employed by Accent Care:
- All Home Support Workers must have a CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK, Child Abuse Registry Check, CPR and Emergency First Aid.
- Upon hiring, employees must go through an orientation process including a workshop and on the job training.
- RN/LPN/HCA's must provide the appropriate certificates upon applying for their respective positions.
HCA's must have a certificate from a recognized institution such as:
- Herzing College (HCA only)
- Red River (HCA only)
- Winnipeg Technical College (HCA only)
- Robertson College (HCA only)
- College of Home & Health (HCA only)
- RN/LPN do not need to have a CFS Prior done but do need to have a certificate from a recognized college , Registration Number/ Licenses and CPR/FA
- School of LPN & RN
- U of M (RN's only)
- Red River (RN's only)
- Assiniboine Community College of Nursing (RN&LPN)
- All applicants must have two pieces of ID (one must be a picture ID).
To apply for employment:
Simply click on the following Microsoft Word Resume, print the file on your computer, complete and fax to
Or apply in person at 420 Notre Dame Avenue in Winnipeg.
You may also forward your resume to the Director of Human Resources.
Accent Care employs a diverse group of staff to meet the many cultural, ethnic and language needs in the community.