- Career Opportunities
Accent Care is looking for individuals who would like to become an integral part of an exceptional company. We employ a diverse group of staff to meet the many cultural and ethnic needs in the community, and offer above average wages. If you are a team player and are interested in working with a progressive company - we're looking for you.
Accent Care is an equal oppourtunity employer
Following are the steps required to be employed by Accent Care:
- All Home Support Workers must have a CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK, Child Abuse Registry Check, CPR and Emergency First Aid.
- Registered Nurses (RN)/Liscenced Practical Nurse (LPN)/ Health Care Aide (HCA) must provide the appropriate certificates upon applying for their respective positions.
HCA's must have a certificate from a recognized institution such as:
- Herzing College (HCA only)
- Red River (HCA only)
- Winnipeg Technical College (HCA only)
- Robertson College (HCA only)
- College of Home & Health (HCA only)
- U of M (RN's only)
- Red River (RN's only)
- Assiniboine Community College of Nursing (RN&LPN)
3. Massage Therapists (RMT) must have completed a 2200 hour course from an accredited massage therapy school.
Click the button below to download the Accent Care Home Care Worker Resume
** If applying for a massage therapist postion, simply submit a resume and cover letter**
Your resume can be submitted 3 different ways:
Attatch your completed resume, and email it to email@example.com
- In Person
Bring your completed resume to our office at 420 Notre Dame Avenue in Winnipeg, MB
Fax your completed resume to (204)788-????
Copyright © 2018 Accent Care Home & Hospital Health Services, All Rights Reserved.